PETER SNELL CAMP
- Fully catered central dining room.
- Two dormitory wings that accommodate 34 in one wing and 54 in the other - 88 in total.
- Fridge freezer is available in the foyer for your personal snacks.
- Separate recreation hall.
- All crockery, cutlery, and cleaning materials are provided.
- Coffee, tea and cold drinks are provided free of charge, but you will need to bring cake/biscuits for morning and afternoon tea/supper.
- You will need to bring bedding and pillows.
- Duties will need to be carried out during your stay, and the venue left clean and tidy.
- Self catered.
- Four bunkrooms that can sleep 32.
- Cottage contains kitchen with 2 ovens, 2 fridge freezers and a large all purpose room that leads out to a large deck.
- Separate ablution block.
- Crockery, cutlery, saucepans, toaster, hot water, microwave are provided.
- You will also need to bring cleaning materials, toilet paper & rubbish bags.
- You will need to bring all foodstuffs, bedding and pillows.
- Please leave the site clean and all rubbish in wheelie bins provided at the main camp.
Right click and "save as" to download
CAMP MAP LAYOUT